Sunday, November 2, 2014

SICK

No Salamanca Market for me yesterday....
This week I was hit with a sinus infection that was also heading into my chest.
I feel ****.
So off to the Doctors to get antibiotics and spent most of the day in bed.
I am so sick of blowing my nose.



This afternoon I decided I would get out of bed, surf the internet and make some clay beads, whilst sitting at the kitchen table with the heat pump on....
It's currently hailing and blowing a gale outside.

Oh how I wish I had my new pellet heater now.
I did purchase one on Thursday, and it will take 2 weeks to deliver and install.
(by then the weather will no doubt be beautiful and sunny!!!)

In the meantime I have organised to have the heat pump moved to another wall, as the pellet heater will go where the heat pump was.

Technically the heater doesn't require a hearth, but I quite like the idea of one anyway.
The tiles I liked were quite expensive, so to save $$ I have decided to get a large piece of cement sheeting and stencil it using the same stencil I used in the front entrance.
This will also give a lovely sense of continuity.
I will place some beading around the edge and voila a hearth is made.
If I ever change my mind or get sick of it, I can always tile over the sheeting in future.



No comments:

Post a Comment